Nội dung bài viết
Features Electronic timer controlled condensate drain Model 2506
– The FLUIDRAIN®COMBO removes condensate from compressed air systems using a direct acting solenoid valve in combination with an electronic timer.
– The integrated ball valve and strainer protect the valve by filtering out large dirt and rust particles.
– The FLUIDRAIN®COMBO saves installation time and is suitable for every compressed air application up to 16 bar.
– The integrated ball valve can be closed enabling safe and easy service and maintenance work to be carried out.
Specification Electronic timer controlled condensate drain Model 2506
- Interval time 0.5 – 45 minutes, adjustable
- Discharge time 0.5 – 10 seconds, adjustable
- Supply voltage options 12 – 380 VAC/DC, 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption 4mA maximum
- Operating temperature -40° C to +60° C
- Environmental protection IP 65, NEMA 4 when installed
- Housing material ABS plastic FR grade
- Connection DIN 43650A ISO 440/6952
- Indicators 1 LED (yellow) indicating ON
- 1 LED (yellow) indicating OFF
- Type 2/2 way direct acting
- In/out ports 1/2” (dual inlet port 1/2″ & 1/4″) BSP or NPT
- Max. pressure 16 bar g
- Min/Max temp. 2° C/55° C ambient
- Media temp. Max. 90° C
- Valve body Forged brass, orifice 4.0 mm
- Supply voltage options 12 – 380 VAC/DC, 50/60 Hz (100% ED)
- Coil Insulation Grade H-grade
- Valve seal FPM (Viton)
- Environmental Protection IP 65
See coil for correct voltage Voltage tolerance +/- 10%
Read more: Automatic Level Sensed Drains