Feature Pressure Gauge Model SP
These instruments are designed for Sanitary, Food Process and Pharmaceutical Industries in compliance with standard n.74-06 of 3-A (Sanitary Standards Symbol Administrative Council). The absence of interstices and the mirror finishing of the components assure the best hygiene. The combination of pressure gauge and diaphragm seal allow to reduce the inner volumes and temperature error.
To reduce the effects of severe working conditions like vibrations and pulsations, the instruments can be filled.
Specifications Pressure Gauge Model SP
- Design: 74-06 SSI; ASME B40.1
- Ranges: from 0…15 psi to 0…600 psi; (from 0…1 bar to 0…40 bar or equivalent units).
- Accuracy: grade A as per ASME B40.1 (2-1-2%) for DS 4” (100mm); grade B as per ASME B40.1 (3-2-3%) for DS 2.5” (63mm);
- Ambient temperature: -13…+149 °F (-25…+65 °C).
- Process temperature: -4…+212 °F (-20…+100 °C).
Max 284°F (140 °C) for 30 minutes during cleaning stage (C.I.P.) 1 and sterilization (S.I.P) 2.
- Working pressure (referred to the full scale value): max 75%.
- Over pressure limit: not available.
- Seal fill: mineral oil (FDA approved) for food service.
- Protection degree: IP 67 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Process connection: AISI 316L st.st. with finishing Ra ≤0,76 μm (welded parts included), as per ASME BPE SF3.
- Diaphragm: AISI 316L st.st. .
- Welding: AISI 316L TIG.
- Case: electro polished AISI 304 st.st.
- Ring: polished AISI 304 st.st., crimped.
- Window: plastic on DS 2.5” (63mm ); tempered glass on DS 4” (100 mm).
- Dial: aluminium, white with black markings.
- Pointer: aluminium black anodized.
Read more: Pressure Gauges