Feature Pressure Gauge MCE20
These instruments are manufactured in accordance with the safety norms prescribed by UNI 8541, DIN 16006 e ANSI B40.1. They are used to control the electrical operation of compressors, pumps, presses, hydraulic and pneumatic equipments, chemical and petrochemical plant. In the event of leakage or break of sensing element, the operator is protected by a solid baffle wall placed on the instrument front and by the rear blow out wall. The contacts open or close the circuit depending on the position of the indicating pointer and they are adjustable over the whole range. For application on severe working conditions, such as rapid and frequent pressure change, vibration and pulsation, they are manufactured with the case liquid filled. The filling drastically reduce the effects of such factors as well as those caused by the corrosive atmosphere, making longer life and better performances of the pressure gauge and their electric contacts. They are also available with inductive contacts intrinsically safe.
Specifications Pressure Gauge MCE20
- Ranges: from 0…15 to 0…20000 psi (from 0…1 to 0…1600 bar or equivalent units).
- Mechanical contact: sliding contact, magnetic snap-action, electronic, inductive.
- Accuracy: ± 1,0 % as per EN 837-1 – DIN 16085 (1).
- Ambient temperature: -13…+149 °F (-25…+65 °C).
- Process fluid temperature: max +212 °F (+100 °C).
- Working pressure: max 75% of the full scale value.
- Over pressure: not suitable.
- Protection: IP 55 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Socket material: AISI 316L st.st.
- Elastic element: AISI 316L st.st.
- Case: stainless steel.
- Ring and blow out disk: stainless steel.
- Window: plastic.
- Movement: stainless steel.
- Dial: aluminium, white with black markings.
- Pointer: not adjustable, aluminium, black.
- Mechanical contact: magnetic snap-action.
- Accuracy: ± 1,6% as per EN 837-1 – DIN 16085 (1).
- Process fluid temperature: max +149 °F (+65 °C).
- Protection: IP 65 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Filling liquids: silicone dielectric oil.
- Other features: as Standard Model.
Read more: Pressure Gauges