Features Pneumatic Control 3 ways ball valve Genebre Model 5040
– Extruded aluminium ASTM6005 body with internal surface having honed cylinder for longer life and low friction coefficient, and both internal and external corrosion protection treated with hard anodized and the external blue powder polyester painted.
– Dual piston rack and pinion design for compact construction, symmetric mounting position, high-cycle life and fast operation, reverse rotation can be accomplished in the field by simply inverting the pistons.
– Standard Rotation: Counter Clock Wise open / Clock Wise close.
– Multiple bearings and guides on racks and pistons, low friction, high cycle life and prevent shaft blow out.
– Modular preloaded spring cartridge design, with coated spring for simple versatile range, greater safely and corrosion resistance, longer cycle life.
– Fully machined teeth on piston and pinion for accurate low backlash rack and pinion engagement, maximum efficiency.
– Stainless steel fasteners for long term corrosion resistance
– Full conformance to the latest specifications: ISO5211, DIN 3337 and
– NAMUR or product interchange ability and easy mounting of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories.
– ATEX certification according to 94/9/CE for explosive atmospheres:
– Class II 2 GD T5 (Zones 1,2 / 21,22).
Specification Pneumatic Control 3 ways ball valve Genebre Model 5040
1. Operating media
Dry or lubricated air, the non-corrosive gases or oil.
2. Air supply pressure
- Double acting: 2-8 Bar;
- Spring return: 2-8 Bar
3. Operating temperature
- Standard: -20ºC+80ºC
- Low temperature: -35ºC+80ºC
- High temperature: -15ºC+150ºC
4. Travel adjustment
Have adjustment range of ±5°for the rotation at 90°
Under normal operating condition, need not accrete lubricant
Either indoor or outdoor
7. Highest pressure
The maximum input pressure is 8 Bar
Read More: Pneumatic control valves