Features Thermometers Model TCE
They are used to control the electrical operation of compressors, pumps, presses, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, chemical and petrochemical plants. The contacts open or close the circuit depending on the position of the indicating pointer and they are adjustable over the whole range. The filling drastically reduces the effect of such factors as well as those caused by a corrosive atmosphere, giving longer life and better performances of the pressure gauge and their electric contacts. They are also available with inductive contacts intrinsically safe
Specification Thermometers Model TCE
- Designation: EN 13190.
- Indication ranges: -320…+1200 °F (-200…+600 °C).
- Measuring ranges: -280…+1100 °F (-170…+500 °C).
- Mechanical contact: sliding contact, magnetic snap-action, electronic, inductive.
- Accuracy class: 1 as per EN 13190, measuring range.
- Overtemperature: not suitable.
- Ambient temperature: -13…+149 °F (-25…+65 °C).
- Max working pressure: 360 psi – 25 bar (without thermowell).
- Protection degree: IP 55 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Process connection: AISI 316 st.st.
- Bulb: AISI 316 st.st. ø 0.31-0.37-0.45” (8-9,5-11,5 mm), with rigid extension ø 0.31” (8 mm)
- Immersion length of the bulb with rigid extension “S”: S22 – ø
- 0.31” (8 mm) = 5.63”…36.37” (143…1000 mm);
- S21 – ø 0.38” (9,6 mm) = 4.41”…36.37” (112…1000 mm);
- S20 – ø 0.45” (11,5 mm) = 3.35”…36.37” (85…1000 mm).
- Measuring element: inert gas filled expansion system.
- Case: stainless steel.
- Ring: stainless steel bayonet lock.
- Window: plexiglas.
- Movement: stainless steel.
- Internal compensation device: by a bimetallic linkage.
- Dial: aluminium, white with black markings.
- Pointer: adjustable, aluminium, black.
Read More: Thermometers