Features Thermometers Model TB9
These instruments are designed for use in chemical, petrolchemical processing industries. They are built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the environment and the process medium. A TIG welded case/bulb strengthens the whole construction. The hermetic seal minimize the risk of icing or fogging inside the case.
Specification Thermometers Model TB9
- Designation: ASME B40.3.
- Accuracy class: 1% full-span (grade A).
- Ranges: -80…+1000 °F/°C.
- Overtemperature limit: 10% of full scale range; max 930 °F.
- Ambient temperature: -20…+150 °F (-30…+65 °C).
- Max working pressure: 200 psi – 15 bar (without thermowell).
- Protection degree: IP 65 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Process connection: AISI 303 stainless steel.
- Stem: ø 1/4” (6,35 mm), AISI 304 st. st.
- Sensing element: coiled bi-metal.
- Case: stainless steel, hermetically sealed as per ASME B40.3.
- Ring: stainless steel, crimped.
- Window: heavy duty tempered glass.
- Dial: white aluminium, black and red marking.
- Pointer: black aluminium.
- Zero-adjustment: external, at back of case.
Read More: Thermometers