Features Thermodynamic Steam Traps Model DT42S
- Intermittent discharge.
- Operates on superheated steam.
- The seat and disc can be easily replaced in field without removing the trap from the line.
- Unaffected by water hammer and vibrations
- Built-in easy-to-clean strainer.
Specification Thermodynamic Steam Traps Model DT42S
- Size: DN ½” to DN 1” – DN15 to DN25
- Female screwed ISO7/1 Rp (BS21)
- Flanged EN1092-1 PN40-PN63 or ANSI
- Horizontal installation remommended.
- Can be installed in any position.
- APPLICATION LIMITS
- Min-working pressure – 0,25 bar
- Max.working back pressure – 80%
Read more: Thermodynamic steam traps