Nội dung bài viết
Features Thermodynamic Steam Traps Model DT40S
- Intermittent discharge.
- Operates on superheated steam.
- The disc can be easily replaced in field
- without removing the trap from the line.
- Unaffected by water-hammer and vibrations.
- Integral seat.
Specification Thermodynamic Steam Traps Model DT40S
- SIZES: DN3/8” to DN 1”
- CONNECTIONS: Female screwed ISO7/1 Rp (BS21)
- Horizontal installation recommended.
- Can be installed in any position.
- APPLICATION LIMITS
- Min-working pressure – 0,25 bar
- Max. working back pressure – 80%
- PMA – Max. allowable pressure 63 bar
- TMA – Max. allowable temperature 400 ºC
- PMO – Max. operating pressure 40 bar
- TMO – Max. operating temperature 350 ºC
Read more:Thermodynamic steam traps