Nội dung bài viết
Features Static balancing valve Genebre Model 2228
- Variable orifice cast iron double regulating globe valve according to BS 7350 standard.
- Designed to regulate and balance the flow in heating and cooling with high precision, which means a more uniform temperature distribution.
- Non-rising stem. Compact design.
- Provided with test points (Rc 1/4″).
- Handwheel with position indicator and preset screw to store a given open position.
- Three functions: Measuring, Regulating and Isolating.
- No maintenance.
Specification Static balancing valve Genebre Model 2228
- Body and Bonnet in Ductile Iron.
- EPDM coated disk.
- PN16 flanges according to EN 1092.
- Face to Face according to EN558-1 series 1.
- Max. working pressure 16 bar.
- Working conditions:
● Water: -10°C to +120°C
(below 0°C only for water + glycol)
Read More: Genebre Valves