Features Stainless steel pressure reducing valve 2272
- Pressure reducing valve – Direct Action for liquid and gas applications. Not suitable for steam.
- Threaded ends acc. to ISO 7-1 (EN 10226-1).
- Body in Stainless Steel 1.4408 (CF8M).
- Piston & Diaphragm design improves the ability of sustaining pressure regardless of the instability of the inlet pressure.
- Seat and diaphragm in FPM (Viton) elastomer.
- Maximum working pressure 25 bar.
- Pressure adjusting range: 1 to 6 bar (preset 3 bar).
- Working temperature from -15 ºC to 120 ºC.
- Pressure gauge connection Rp ¼” acc. to ISO 7-1.
- Compact/light design, easy adjusting of pressure, maintenance free, installation in any position
Read more: Pressure reducer valves