Nội dung bài viết
Features Self Operated Temperature Regulator Model TR40-TR40SS
- Single seated, two way, direct action valve.
- Leakage less than 0,05% of full Kv
- Use: Saturated and superheated steam/ Hot and superheated water
Specification Self Operated Temperature Regulator Model TR40-TR40SS
- SIZES: DN15 to DN 25.
- CONNECTIONS: Flanged EN 1092-1 PN16 – PN40
- CONTROL MODE: Proportional
- T.205 – 200N (max. closing force)
- T.405 – 400N (max. closing force)
- THERMOSTAT RANGES
- T.205 – 0-60; 30-90 and 60-120ºC
- T.405 – 0-120; 40-160 ºC
- CAPILLARY LENGHTS: 3m as standard
Horizontal installation with the thermostat in the vertical position in order to reduce wear. In case of valve temperatures up to 150ºC, the thermostat may be fitted below or above the valve. In case of valve temperatures between 150 and 250ºC a cooling unit type K1 has to be applied with connection downwards. An “Y” strainer should be provided upstream the valve.
Read More: Temperature control valves