Nội dung bài viết
Features SC Series Tuning Fork Level Switch
- SPDT Relay output, SSR MOSFET output.
- Wide voltage supply range 20~250 Vac/Vdc,50/60Hz
- No frequent calibration is required, easy-to-use, sturdy and durable design. High/low failure safe mode, safe and reliable.
- Sensitivity adjustment is available for different densities of media. Fine powder can be detected.
- Suitable for liquid, powder, and solid application.
- Dual insulation can reduce damage on the PCB board caused by great changes in temperature and humidity, as well as
- condensation effects (SC3 series).
- It can be tested by pressing the test button after installation (SC3 series).
- Output switch delay function (SC3 series).
- Self-diagnosis mechanisms can detect abnormalities such as the abrasion of the tuning fork or the material viscosity (SC3 series).
- The compact built-in wiring box can save the installation space (SC3 series).
- The wiring box can rotate 270 degrees, facilitating adjustment of the inlet direction (SC3 series).
- The minimum measurable specific gravity can reach 0.01 g/cm3 (SC35 series).
- The Ultra protection mechanism can set the second output contact point as alarm output (SC35 series).
- Support the function of detecting underwater sediments (SC35 series).
- All-in-one design, 3/4″ (SC38 series) 、1″ (SC39 series) thread is suitable for the installation of a small tube.
- Adjustment setting for different densities of media ρ>0.5 g/cm3 or ρ.0.7 g/cm3 (SC38 & 39 series).
- Switch delay setting function (SC3 series).
- Alarm indicators based on failure status or output status are selected according to the customer’s habits (SC3 series).
- Automatic calibration of the operation points for different densities of media as required by the customer (SC38 & 39 series).
Specification SC Series Tuning Fork Level Switch
Read More: Finetek