Nội dung bài viết
Features Sanitary pressure reducing valve P160
- Compact design.
- Completely machined from barstock material, no castings or forgings are used on the standard version.
- No rising stem.
Specification Sanitary pressure reducing valve P160
- Internal wetted parts: ≤ 0,51 micron Ra – SF1.
- External : ≤ 0,76 micron Ra – SF3.
- Other surface conditions see IS PV20.00 – Technical information.
- Ultrasonic cleaning.
- Leakage line connection 1/8” (captured vent).
- Different soft valves for liquids and gases.
- Lock system, allows clean-in-place (CIP) and sterilization-in-place (SIP) operations with valve in line.
- Gauge connection on body.
- USE: Clean steam, compressed air, water and other gases and liquids compatible with the construction.
- AVAILABLE MODELS: P160.
- SIZES: 3/4”, 1”, 11/2”, 2”.
- OUTLET SPRING RANGES: 0,8 – 1,5 bar; 1 – 3 bar; 1,5 – 5 bar.
- ASME BPE.
- Clamp ferrules or others on request.
- Assembling and packaging in a clean room certified according to ISO 14644-1.
- The product is end capped and sealed with recyclable thermo-shrinkable plastic film to avoid contamination.
- INSTALLATION: Horizontal installation. Inlet vertical and horizontal outlet angle connection. See IMI.
- ORDER REQUIREMENTS:
- Type of fluid.
- Maximum operating temperature.
- Inlet pressure and required outlet pressure.
- Capacity (maximum and minimum).
Read More: Sanitary valves