Features Sample coolers SC32P – SC32PP
- Corrosion-resistant body and internals.
- Self draining sample (inlet top, outlet bottom).
Specification Sample coolers SC32P – SC32PP
- Internal wetted parts: ≤ 0,51 micron Ra – SF1.
- External: ≤ 0,76 micron Ra – SF3.
- Other surface conditions see IS PV20.00-Technical information.
- Ultrasonic cleaning.
- OPTIONS: Different connection sizes and materials
- Steam boilers.
- Hot water systems.
- AVAILABLE MODELS:
- SC32P – permanent sampling.
- SC32PP – portable design.
- SIZES AND CONNECTIONS:
- Cooling water inlet/outlet : 1/2” on body (BSP or NPT) or DN ¾” tri-clamp.
- Sample tube inlet/outlet: 8 mm O/D.
- Alternative DN ½” tri-clamp compatible.
- Assembling and packaging in a clean room certified according to ISO 14644-1.
- The product is end capped and vacuum sealed with recyclable plastic film to avoid contamination.
- INSTALLATION: Vertical installation.
- OPERATION: Cooling water must be at a maximum flow before opening or closing the sample inlet valve, in order to avoid scalding. The sample valve must also be closed before the cooling water valve.
- PERFORMANCE: 30 to 60 kg/hr of sample water at ≈ 30ºC with 1m3/h -15ºC inlet cooling water (boilers up to 20 bar-220ºC), for other pressures, temperatures and /or certified figures please consult.
Read More: Sanitary valves