Specification Safety Valve Model 685
- 90° angular flow.
- Activated by direct action helicoid spring.
- Simplicity of construction ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Materials carefully selected for their resistance to corrosion.
- Internal body designed to offer favourable flow profile.
- Sealing surfaces balanced and making them extremely tightness, even exceeding API-527 requeriments.
- Great discharge capacity. For liquids typically used with openings similar to proportional safety valves.
- Auto-centering plug.
- Totally precise open and close.
- All the valves are supplied sealed at the set pressure requested, simulating operational conditions, and are vigorously tested.
- All components are numbered, registered and checked. If requested in advance, material, casting, test and efficiency certificates will be enclosed with the valve, and the instruction manual, in accordance with P.E.D. 2014/68/EU.
Read More: Boiler Safety Valves