Specification Safety valve Model 095AP/095ES
- Model AP open cap with lever.
- Model ES closed cap without lever.
- 90° angular flow.
- Activated by direct action helicoid spring.
- Simplicity of construction ensuring minimum maintenance.s
- Materials carefully selected for their resistance to corrosion.
- Internal body designed to offer favourable flow profile.
- Seat and sealing disk balanced, making them extremely tightness, even exceeding EN 12266-1 requeriments.
- Great discharge capacity.
- Guarantees absolute opening and closing precision.
- Equipped with draining screws for removing condensation. (For d0 > 45,20 mm.).
- Orientation of the lever by rotation.
- All the valves are supplied sealed at the set pressure requested, simulating operational conditions, and are vigorously tested.
- All components are numbered, registered and checked. If requested in advance, material, casting, test and efficiency certificates will be enclosed with the valve, and with the instruction manual, in accordance with P.E.D. 2014/68/EU.
Read More: Boiler Safety Valves