Nội dung bài viết
Features Pressure reducing valve Model RP45I ANSI150/300
- Specially designed high durability bellows, providing pressure balancing and friction less plug stem.
- Robust construction (fit-and-forget).
- Suitable for use with high pressure turndowns.
- Interchangeable actuators
Specification Pressure reducing valve Model RP45I ANSI150/300
- Soft sealing for steam
- Nitrile rubber soft seated version for air and gas applications where tight shut-off is required.
- Low-noise flow divider
- USE: Steam, compressed air and other gases and liquids compatible with the construction.
- AVAILABLE MODELS:
- RP45G and RP45GT or N – PN16 Cast steel
- RP45S and RP45ST or N – PN40 Cast steel
- RP45I and RP45IT or N – Stainless Steel
- (All wetted parts free of non-ferrous metal or in St.Steel.).
- Suffix T : Soft seated with PTFE/GR
- Suffix N : soft seated with nitrile rubber
- SIZES: DN 15 to DN 100
- CONNECTIONS INSTALLATION:
- Horizontal installation.
- An “Y” strainer, steam separator and steam trap should be provided upstream the valve.
- See IMI, installation and maintenance instructions.
Read More: Sanitary valves