Features Pressure Reducing Valve Model P-130
- Compact design.
- Completely machined from 316L stainless steel barstock, no castings or forgings are used.
- FDA / USP Class VI compliant seals.
- No rising stem.
Specification Pressure Reducing Valve Model P-130
- Self relieving.
- Leakage line connection 1/8” (captured vent).
- Panel mounting version (thread M45).
- Gauge connection on body.
- Different soft valves for liquids and gases.
- Wall mounting.
- USE: Clean air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, argon and other gases or liquids compatible with the construction.
- AVAILABLE MODELS: P-130
- SIZES: 1/2” to 1” ; DN08 to DN25.
- OUTLET SPRING RANGES: 0,2 – 1,5 bar; 0,3 – 3 bar; 0,8 – 8 bar.
- CONNECTIONS: Clamp ends or others on request.
- Assembling and packaging in a clean room certified according to ISO 14644-1.
- The product is end capped and sealed with recyclable thermo-shrinkable plastic film to avoid contamination.
- INSTALLATION: Horizontal installation recommended.
- ORDER REQUIREMENTS:
- Type of fluid.
- Maximum operating temperature.
- Inlet pressure and required outlet pressure
- Capacity (maximum and minimum).
Read More: Sanitary valves