Nội dung bài viết
Feature Pressure Gauge Model MN14/18
Alarm contacts are accessories with movable contacts in air, which open or close electric circuits depending of the position of the indicating pointer. They are used with Bourdon tube pressure gauges, bellows, diaphragm and thermometers of NUOVA FIMA production, in such way they become pressure and temperature switches: the optimal and sure solution to automatize any kind of equipment.
Specifications Pressure Gauge Model MN14/18
- Ranges: from 0…15 to 0…20000 psi (from 0…1 to 0…1600 bar or equivalent units).
- Mechanical contact: sliding contact, magnetic snap-action, electronic, inductive.
- Accuracy: ± 1,0% as per EN 837-1 – DIN 16085 (1).
- Ambient temperature: -13…+149 °F (-25…+65 °C).
- Process fluid temperature: max +212°F (+100 °C).
- Working pressure: max 75% of the full scale value.
- Over pressure: not suitable.
- Protection: IP 44 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Socket material: AISI316L st.st.
- Elastic element: AISI316L st.st.
- Case: stainless steel.
- Ring: stainless steel, bayonet lock.
- Window: plastic.
- Movement: stainless steel.
- Dial: aluminium, white with black markings.
- Pointer: not adjustable, aluminium, black
Read more: Pressure Gauges