Features Pressure Gauge Model MGS20 DN63
These Solid-Front instruments are built in accordance with safety specifications of EN 837-1 “S3” and ASME B40.1.
The safety construction consists of a solid separating wall in stainless steel, placed between the scale and the elastic element and a blow out back which is released from the case whenever an internal pressure, due to leaks, is created or the elastic element is broken. A leak tight fit is ensured if the instrument is filled with a dampening fluid to prevent damage due to vibration. These instruments are designed for use in chemical and petrochemical processing industries, and in conventional power plants. They are built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the ambient environment and the process medium
Specification Pressure Gauge Model MGS20 DN63
- Design: EN 837-1.
- Safety designation: S3 as per EN 837-2.
- Ranges: from 0…15 to 0…15000 psi; from 0…1 to 0…1000 bar (or other equivalent units)
- Accuracy class: 1,6 as per EN 837-1.
- Ambient temperature: -13…+149 °F (-25…+65 °C).
- Process fluid temperature: max +212°F (+100 °C).
- Thermal drift: ±0,4 %/10 K of range (starting from 68°F – 20°C).
- Working pressure:
- 75% of FSV for static pressure;
- 66% of FSV for pulsating pressure.
- Over pressure limit (15 min max):
- 25% of FSV for pressure ranges ≤ 1500 psi (100 bar);
- 15% of FSV for pressure ranges over 1500 psi (100 bar).
- Protection degree: IP 55 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Socket material: AISI 316L st.st.
- Bourdon tube: AISI 316L st.st.
- Case: stainless steel.
- Ring: stainless steel, bayonet lock.
- Blow out disk: plastic.
- Window: safety glass.
- Movement: stainless steel.
- Dial: plastic.
- Pointer: adjustable, aluminium, black.
Read more: Pressure Gauges