Nội dung bài viết
Feature Pressure Gauge Model MGS18 DN63
These instruments are built in conformity with the construction and safety S2 specifications of EN 837-1. These instruments are designed for use in chemical and petrochemical processing industries, and in conventional power plants, to measure gaseous or liquid media which do not have high viscosity or do not cristalize. They are built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the ambient environment and the process medium. For use on power units, pumps, hydro-cleaning machines, presses, engine compressors, turbines, diesel engines, chemical, petrochemical and refrigerating plants and on machines and equipment where pulsating pressures or mechanical vibrations are apparent, the liquid-filled version is recommended.
Specifications Pressure Gauge Model MGS18 DN63
- Design: EN 837-1.
- Safety designation: S1 as per EN 837-1.
- Ranges: from 0…15 to 0…15000 psi; (from 0…1 to 0…1000 bar), (or other equivalent units).
- Accuracy class: 1.6 as per EN 837-1.
- Ambient temperature: -40…+149 °F (-40…+65 °C).
- Process fluid temperature: max +212°F (+100 °C).
- Thermal drift: ±0,4 %/10 °C of range (starting from 68°F – 20°C).
- Working pressure:
75% of FSV for static pressure;
66% of FSV for pulsating pressure.
- Over pressure limit (15 min max):
25% of FSV for pressure ranges ≤ 1500 psi (100 bar);
15% of FSV for pressure ranges 1500…9000 psi (100…600 bar);
10% of FSV for pressure ranges over 9000 psi (600 bar).
- Protection degree: IP 55 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Socket material: AISI 316L st.st.
- Bourdon tube: AISI 316L st.st.
- Case: stainless steel.
- Ring: stainless steel, bayonet lock.
- Window: polycarbonate.
- Movement: stainless steel.
- Dial: plastic white with black markings.
- Pointer: adjustable, aluminium, black.
Read more: Pressure Gauges