Nội dung bài viết
Feature Pressure Gauge Model MGS18 DN40-50
These instruments are designed for use in chemical and petrochemical processing industries, and in conventional power plants, to measure gaseous or liquid media which do not have high viscosity or do not cristalize. They are built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the ambient environment and the process medium. For use on power units, pumps, hydro-cleaning machines, presses, engine compressors, turbines, diesel engines, chemical, petrochemical and refrigerating plants and on machines and equipment where pulsating pressures or mechanical vibrations are apparent, the liquid-filled version is recommended.
Specifications Pressure Gauge Model MGS18 DN40-50
- Design: EN 837-1.
- Ranges: from 0…30 to 0…600 psi (from 0…2.5 to 0…40 bar or equivalent units).
- Accuracy class: 1.6 as per EN 837-1.
- Ambient temperature: -13…+149 °F (-25…+65 °C).
- Process fluid temperature: -22…+212 °F (-30…+100 °C).
- Thermal drift: ±0,4 %/10 °C of range (starting from 68°F – 20°C).
- Working pressure:
75% of FSV for static pressure;
66% of FSV for pulsating pressure.
- Over pressure limit (15 min max): 25% of FSV.
- Protection degree: IP 55 as per EN 60529/IEC 529.
- Socket material: AISI 316L st.st.
- Bourdon tube: AISI 316L st.st.
- Case: stainless steel.
- Ring: stainless steel, bayonet lock.
- Window: glass.
- Movement: stainless steel.
- Dial: aluminium, white with black markings.
- Pointer: not adjustable, aluminium, black.
Read more: Pressure Gauges