Nội dung bài viết
Feature Pressure Gauge Model MGS18 DN100-150
These instruments are designed for food, processing, pharmaceutical, petrochemical industries and for conventional and nuclear power plants. They are built to resist to the most severe conditions created by the process medium and by the environment and for those fluids, which have high viscosity and do not crystallize. The quality of the materials used to build the sensible element allows their use with high frequency pulsating pressures.
The TIG welding between the case and the process socket, strengthens the instrument and assures better containment of dampening fluid. The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur. Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts are prevented.
Specifications Pressure Gauge Model MGS18 DN100-150
- Design: EN837-1.
- Safety designation: S1 as per EN 837-2.
- Ranges: from 0…15 to 0…30000 psi (from 0…0,6 to 0…1600 bar or equivalent units).
- Accuracy class: 1 as per EN 837-1.
- Ambient temperature:
-40…+149 °F (-40…+65 °C), IP55 housing (IEC 529);
-58…+149 °F (-50…+65 °C), vented IP67 housing (IEC 529).
- Process fluid temperature: -40…+302 °F (-40…+150 °C).
- Thermal drift: ±0,4 %/10 °C of range (starting from 68°F – 20°C).
- Working pressure:
100% of FSV for static pressure;
90% of FSV for pulsating pressure.
- Over pressure limit: 30% of FSV (max 12 hours).
- Socket material: AISI 316L st.st.
- Bourdon tube, seamless tube: AISI 316L st.st. for pressure ranges up to 20000 psi (0…1000 bar); Duplex st.st for range ≥ 20000 psi (0…1400 bar)
- Case and ring: stainless steel.
- Window: tempered glass.
- Movement: stainless steel with internal limit stops for minimum and maximum pressure.
- Dial: aluminium, white with black markings.
- Pointer: adjustable, aluminium, black.
Read more: Pressure Gauges