Feature Pressure Gauge DT123
DT123 diaphragm seal is designed to be used in highly viscous process media such as pulp, paper, waste water treatment, and plastic/ chemical process industries. DT123 is easy to assemble with pressure gauges, pressure switches, and pressure instruments.
Specifications Pressure Gauge DT123
- Instrument connection: female thread 1/4” to 1/2″ BSP or NPT
- Membrane size: Ø36, Ø45, Ø75 available
- Process connection: 1/2″ to 3″ Flange, JIS, ANSI, DIN available
- Temperature limited: -40-+150°C
- Pressure range limited:
- Ø75 Membrane: -760 mmHg-0, Minimum process flange 2 x 150#
- Ø45 Membrane: Maximum up to 40 kg/cm? 8- kg/cm 10; Minimum -1-5kg/cm², 0-6 kg/cm²; Minimum process flange 3/4″ x 150#
- Ø36 Membrane. Maximum up to 40 kg/cm; Minimum 0-10 kg/cm2; Minimum process flange 1/2″ x 150#
- Material: Upper & Lower housing- SS316(standard), others on request Membrane: SS316L+Teflon lining (standard), Options Hastelloy C276, tantalum, and others on request.
Read more: Pressure Gauges