Nội dung bài viết
Features PAT Series Plate Heat Exchangers
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel plates
- Highly efficient heat transfer (K-values much higher comparing with shell and tube design)
- Less area required for installation
- Low liquid content
- Additional capacity available by fitting extra transfer plates
Specification PAT Series Plate Heat Exchangers
- OPTIONS :
- Special designs and materials (titanium, etc).
- Brazed construction
- Thermal insulation.
- Stainless steel frame
- USE : Steam, water, hot condensate and other fluids compatible with the construction.
- AVAILABLE MODELS: PAT – Bolted plate heat exchanger
- CONNECTIONS :
- Threaded BS21
- Flanged according to EN 1092-1 and ANSI B16.5 150#
- INSTALLATION: Vertical installation or horizontal on request
- Hot fluid pressure and temperature
- Inlet and outlet cold fluid temperature
- Mass flow or heat duty.
- See inquiry sheet.
Read More: Special Equipments