Features JS SMART+
Resistance to strong, external magnetic field – currently the best protected dry water meter against influence of
the external magnetic field on the market. The resistance to the influence of the external magnetic field is above
the requirements of the norm PN-EN 14154.
• Remote readings – water meter adapted to the assembly of the RF frontend for the communication in standards
like Wireless M-Bus or pulse communication without interference into the water meter both as during the first
installation and as the operation.
• Possibility of alarm signalling – a water meter with RF frontend has the possibility of signalling e.g. dismantling
or rupture of the frontend, work interferences of the frontend, retrograde flow, leakage, etc.
• Metrological properties – fulfilment of newest metrological requirements MID.
• Indication reliability by:
– division of the water meter into the wet part with measuring body and the dry part with counting mechanism,
– solid and tested and simultaneously permanently improved construction,
– high service life.
• Easily reading by:
– hermetic counting resistant to fogging,
– legible digits on the barrels in two colours, enabling the accurate reading,
– counter rotation within 360°C.
• Protection against mechanical external interference – by the strengthened construction of the counting mechanism housing.
Specification JS SMART+
Read More: Vane-wheel water meters to R100