Features Inverted Bucket Steam Traps Screw IB30S
- Intermittent discharge.
- Discharges condensate at steam temperature.
- Unaffected by water-hammer and vibrations.
- Easy to maintain.
Specification Inverted Bucket Steam Traps Screw IB30S
- SIZES: DN 1.½” – DN 2” ; DN40 – DN50
- Female screwed ISO7/1 Rp (BS21)
- Flanged EN 1092-1 PN25 or ANSI
- Special flanges on request.
- Vertical installation
- See IMI installation and maintenance instructions.
- PMO – Max. operating press ure 17 bar;
- TMO – Max. operating temperature 220 ºC
* According to EN1092-1:2007 ; ** Acc. to EN1759-1:2004
- Body limiting conditions PN25 or below, depending on the type of connection adopted. Rating P N25 for thread, SW and BW.
Read More: Inverted Bucket Steam Trap