Features Inverted bucket steam traps Model IB35SS
- Intermittent discharge.
- Discharges condensate at steam temperature.
- Unaffected by water-hammer and vibrations.
- Easy to maintain.
Specification Inverted bucket steam traps Model IB35SS
- IB35S – DN ½” – DN 1”; DN15 – DN25
- IB35SS – DN ½” – DN ¾”; DN15 – DN20
- Female screwed ISO7/1 Rp (BS21)
- Flanged EN 1092-1 PN40 or ANSI
- Horizontal installation
- See IMI installation and maintenance instructions.
- PMO – Max. operating pressure 27 bar ; TMO – Max. operating temperature 380 ºc
* According to EN1092-1:2007 ; ** Acc. to EN1759-1:2004
- Body limiting conditions PN40 or below, depending on the type of connection adopted. Rating PN40 for thread, SW and BW.
Read More: Inverted Bucket Steam Trap