Features High purity ball valves M3HP True bore
- True bore floating ball design.
- Completely made from solid bar stock material.
- Can be serviced without removal from pipeline.
- Anti blow out proof stem.
- Tube weld with loose body flanges.
- (360º rotation after installation).
- ISO 5211 mounting (only sizes ≥1”).
Specification High purity ball valves M3HP True bore
- Antistatic device.
- Different sealing materials.
- ½” and ¾” ISO mounting with flange adapter.
- Degreased for oxygen use.
- Cavity filler.
- USE: Clean steam, gases and liquids compatible with the construction.
- AVAILABLE MODELS: M3HP – Complete bar stock construction.
- SIZES: 1/2” to 2”.
- According to ASME BPE.
- TC – Sanitary clamps.
- ETO – Extended tube orbital welding.
- TC / ETO – Combination.
- Assembling and packaging in a clean room certified according to ISO 14644-1.
- The product is end capped and sealed with recyclable thermo-shrinkable plastic film to avoid contamination.
- INSTALLATION: See IMI, installation and maintenance instructions.
Read More: Sanitary valves