Nội dung bài viết
Features High Pressure Electronic Level Sensed Condensate Drain Model KAPTIV-CS-HP
– The KAPTIV-CS-HP is a compact electronically operated level sensed condensate drain which offers zero air-loss during the condensate discharge cycle for applications up to 50 bar.
– The KAPTIV-CS-HP is cost effective and offers a rapidpay-back period due to a competitive pricing level, low stocking cost, zero air-loss and energy saving aspects.
– The KAPTIV-CS-HP can be installed in all compressed air system components up to 100 m3/min regardless of size and climate zone – only 1 model needed!
– The robust industrial housing, the alarm feature and the 2/2 way direct acting valve assembly make the KAPTIV-CS-HP a reliable solution for all compressed air system applications.
– The KAPTIV-CS-HP offers an integrated mesh strainer (to prevent large particles from entering the valve orifice), is easy to disassemble and is service friendly.
– The alarm feature can be connected to the JORC WARNER® to never miss out on periodic maintenance opportunities.
Specification High Pressure Electronic Level Sensed Condensate Drain Model KAPTIV-CS-HP
- Maximum compressor capacity 100 m3/min.
- Min./max. system pressure 0 bar / 50 bar
- Valve type 2/2 way, direct acting
- Valve orifice 1.8 mm
- Valve seals FPM
- Inlet connection 1/2″ (BSP or NPT)
- Outlet connection 1/4″ (BSP or NPT)
- Inlet height 11 cm (top) and 1.5 & 7.5 cm (side)
- Minimum medium temperature 1° C
- Maximum medium temperature 50° C
- Supply voltage options 230VAC / 115VAC – 24VAC / 24VDC
- Connectors DIN 43650-B
- Serviceable valve Yes
- TEST feature Yes
- Environmental protection IP65 (NEMA4)
- Integrated mesh strainer Yes
- Alarm contact options Alarm Normally Closed (NC ) / Alarm Normally Open (NO)
Read more: Automatic Level Sensed Drains