Feature Flange Type Diaphragm Seal Model DT122
DT122 diaphragm seal is designed to be used in highly viscous process media such as pulp, paper, waste treatment, and plastic chemical process industries. DT122 is easy to assemble with pressure gauges, pressure switches, and pressure instruments.
Specifications Flange Type Diaphragm Seal Model DT122
- Instrument connection: female thread 4″ to 2″ BSP or NPT
- Membrane size: Ø36, 045, 075 available
- Process connection: 2″ to 3″ Flange, JIS, ANSI, DIN available
- Temperature limited: -40-+150°C cooling element or capillary line up to 350°C
- Pressure range limited:
- Ø75 Membrane: -760 mmHg-0, Minimum process flange 2″ x 150#
- Ø45 Membrane: Maximum up to 40 kg/cm2 2. Minimum -1-5 kg/cm2, 0~6 kg/cm². Minimum process flange 4″ x 150#
- Ø36 Membrane: Maximum up to 40 kg/cm2 Minimum 0~10 kg/cm2 Minimum process flange 2″ x 150#
- Material: Upper & Lower housing-SS316(standard), others on request Membrane: SS316L (standard); Options- Hastelloy C276, tantalum, and others on request.
Read more: Pressure Gauges