Nội dung bài viết
Features EPR Series Webbed Wheel Flowmeter
- Controlled by a microprocessor, with convenient operation and comprehensive functions.
- Power supply: 12-36 Vdc.
- Analog output: 4-20mA with 10% higher range as 4-21.6mA
- Simulated test output: 0-24 mA.
- Pulse output: Optical-coupling transistor output.
- Simulated frequency output: 0-300Hz
- Pure sensing non-display type is for convenient system integration
- LCM (Graphic 128×64 Dots) display type
- Built-in FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) flash memory
- Easily separated from the sensor.
- LED indicator displays the alarm status.
- Upper limit settings of the analog output.
- Analog output flow rate and velocity filter settings: 0-40 segments.
- LED shows three back-lit modes, ON/OFF/In Operation.
- With RS485 communication.
- Parameter settings (K factor, pipe diameter, device ID, baudrate).
- Supports Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, etc.
Specification EPR Series Webbed Wheel Flowmeter
Applications EPR Series Webbed Wheel Flowmeter
- Food manufacturing
- Beverage manufacturing
- Water treatment industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Dyeing and finishing industry
- Chemical industry
- Semiconductor industry
- PCB wet process control
- Flow range 0~10m/s, Accuracy at 1.0% F.S.
- The following applies
Read More: Flow Transmitter