Features EPD Series Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- Low impact on environmental matter
- The measurement results are not affected by the change in liquid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity.
- It can be widely applied in the conducting liquids that may contain fiber, solid granules and suspended matters.
- Enclosure protection rating: IP67/NEMA 4X
- Wide measurement range & high efficiency
- The wide measurement turndown ratio can be reach 1:100, which can be set randomly and achieve high accuracy for small flow measurement.
- Highly-integrated backlit display of two rows, dual isolation, parameter setting, menu-type operation, memory function, reliable programming, password lock and access, small signal elimination, non-linear correction and twoway measurement.
- Various outputs: Current output 4~20mA, frequency output 2~8KHz and RS485 communication.
- Multiple self-diagnosis function
- Power-saving and low fault rate: The measuring tube is without baffle and movable parts, so it won’t cause pressure loss and jam.
- Smart self-detection and self-diagnosis function, as well as various alarms
- The low installation cost
- It is easy-to-install with low requirements for the straight tube section (Front 5D and rear 2D)
- 2-wire analog output
Specification EPD Series Electromagnetic Flowmeter
Read more: Flow Transmitter