Features Compressed Air Ball Float Traps Model FA16SS
- Replaceable internal parts.
- Modulating discharge
- Unaffected by sudden or wide load and pressure changes
Specification Compressed Air Ball Float Traps Model FA16SS
- SIZE: DN 1/2” and ¾”.
- Inlet ½” or ¾” vertical (top to bottom)
- Outlet ½” vertical.
- Female screwed ISO 7/1Rp(BS21)
- Vertical installation. It must be installed absolutely vertically at the points in the plant where the condensate tends to collect .
- The drain should be piped to a safe position.
- See IMI installation and maintenance instructions.
- PMO – Max. operating pressure 14 bar
- TMO – Max. operating temperature 180 ºC
Read more: Float steam traps