Features Clean Steam Centrifugal Separator S11
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- No moving parts.
- Self draining design.
Specification Clean Steam Centrifugal Separator S11
- SIZES: 1/2”, 3/4”,1”, 11/2” and 2”.
- PIPE CONNECTIONS:
- Clamped ends ASME BPE.
- Other sanitary clamp or tube weld connections available on request.
- Assembling and packaging in a clean room certified according to ISO 14644-1.
- The product is end capped and vacuum sealed with recyclable plastic film to avoid contamination.
- INSTALLATION: Always with the condensate discharge pointing downwards. See IMI, installation and maintenance instructions.
- HOW TO SELECT: Generally, in an existing plant it is advisable to fit a separator with the same size of the pipe line. Pressure drop is normally negligible. For approximate pressure drop calculation please consult.
Read more: Sanitary valves